Thank you for visiting Belinda Owen. By using the Belinda Owen website you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions of use. These terms apply to all visitors and users who access and use this website as well as new and ongoing clients. We reserve the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any given time and without notice to you. By continuing to use the Belinda Owen site after any revisions have been made effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms, whether or not you have reviewed them. Accordingly, Belinda Owen advises you to check this page regularly.
Website Design Packages:
All website design packages are delivered as per the agreement between both parties at the time of paying for the service.
Payment of the selected website design package will be via instalments (less the deposit) that will be set to occur over a 6 week period from the time the deposit has been received. These will be set to fortnightly and will be evenly set out over the 6 week period.
Packages can also be paid in full at the time of booking or 50% deposit with balance payable on project completion or as agreed in the contract.
Payment methods are Paypal, credit card or via EFT.
A non-refundable deposit is required to be paid to secure your booking. The deposit will be 50% of the package price for both bank transfer and Paypal options to secure your booking. Paypal installments are deducted in 25% increments, therefore 2 payments will equal your deposit. This also covers out of pocket expenses in order to build and design your website. Where your web design package has been paid in full, the deposit will be withheld from the refund should your reasons for requesting a refund be met and agreed. All terms and conditions of a web design project are outlined in individual contract agreements.
Payment is required in full before your website can be handed over to you.
Website design turn around is usually 4 – 6 weeks from the time access to your site and / or hosting has been granted. This time frame is an estimate based on timely return of emails and the timely receipt of additional images and content that may be requested of you (the customer). Delays in receiving information or replies to emails from the customer could result in this time frame being pushed out.
Website packages are all bound by the package inclusions which include website design revisions. “Revision” means the number of changes you can make to your website within the package. Any changes or modifications outside of this will be available at an hourly rate.
For full website package inclusions, please refer to the website design page.
All websites are built on the WordPress platform unless otherwise agreed.
By purchasing any package by Belinda Owen, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined above.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the client may request an extension or delay of contract for a period of no more than 6 months.
Projects that have not commenced within 6 months of the commencement date are forfeited and all deposits and monies paid will not be refunded.
Website Management Packages:
Website management packages are booked on an on-going basis and are active until cancelled by you or Belinda Owen.
Website management packages are paid monthly on a recurring payment basis through Paypal or via EFT and payments will continue to be made until such time as the service is cancelled.
A record of your time allocated and used will be kept to ensure open and fair use of the time as agreed in the website management package.
Access to your website control panel via a user login will be required to perform website work as agreed.
Websites under the ongoing management of Belinda Owen are managed on an external dashboard. This dashboard is accessible via a secure portal where a secure login is required. The dashboard is also secured by an SSL encryption.
Other services including, basic logo design, blog writing and training can be booked on a recurring, once off or ad-hoc basis. Priority is given to on-going or recurring clients.
- Belinda Owen will make every attempt to publish true and accurate information, however we cannot guarantee that there will never be any errors or mistakes in published material. Belinda Owen does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained in this site. Additionally, Belinda Owen disclaims all liability to any person relying wholly or partially upon any information presented in this site in respect of anything, and the consequences of anything, done or omitted to be done.
- Our website contains links to websites that are not owned or controlled by Belinda Owen and are considered an “external website”. Belinda Owen assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of the boutique websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that Belinda Owen shall not be responsible for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such Boutique. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any venues that you visit.
- You indemnify Belinda Owen against each claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, loss, expense or liability incurred or suffered by, or brought, made or recovered against us in connection with any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- Any legal issues arising in relation to the use of this website will be dealt with under the laws of Victoria, Australia. Illegal activity under those laws will be a violation of these terms, but as the website is accessible worldwide you should be aware that you could be prosecuted under the law of those jurisdictions.
- We will never give your personal information to any individual or company for commercial purposes.
- You must ensure that your personal information is not false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent.
Copyright and Acknowledgments
- Belinda Owen reserves all intellectual property rights, including all content within the Belinda Owen website. You may print single copies of any pages of this website for your own personal and non-commercial use but must not otherwise reproduce any material on this website in any form without the express written consent of Belinda Owen.
If you act in any way which contradicts these terms and conditions, Belinda Owen has the right to terminate your membership without warning and may refuse any and all current or future use of the website.
Belinda Owen is a registered affiliate for select and trusted service providers whom she uses and recommends and some links may be shared within this website. Clicks on affiliate links may entitle Belinda to a small commission should a sale be generated on the company’s site through the use of the affiliate link.